„Your chance to progress“ is our guiding principle, executed by the experienced team members of the independent consulting company UPstairs. Consulting and planning are supported by project management, training, accompanying quality control and temporary management until the main target is achieved.
Upstairs Management bases consulting on the following principles:
• Independence – UPstairs Management has a neutral position to any third party, especially regarding cooperation partners or distributors.
• Objectivity – Consulting always considers all options, chances and risks.
• Competence – UPstairs consulting is only available in branches, in which UPstairs has verifiably expertise.
• Confidentiality – All information and conclusions will be treated confidentally, without any contact with third parties.
The full impact of the global economic crisis is not yet apparent, but it has already developed a crisis of the Euro region and the resulting issues remain despite seemingly efforts of political decision makers:
• Enormous cost pressure, causing the need to focus on core competencies,
• the resulting structural adjustments because of increasing competitive pressure as well as
• the excessive power of rating agencies.
A lot of companies try to deal with those issues in old-fashioned, out-dated ways and react with organisational measures:
• Process Optimation, Downsizing.
• Looking for strategic allies or
• value-adding partnerships, eg outsourcing business units in low-income countries or virtual companies.
Since the economic crisis the requirements for management staff has changed vastly. Executives need to show visions, emotions and to be willing to abandon traditional paths. New leadership skills combine motivation, teamwork and convincing power- emotional-social competence is the key.
With this backround the advisory tasks of UPstairs Management are as diverse as the challenges of management. This is why UPstairs emphasizes issues with positive impact on business performance:
- Strategy Consulting
- Change Management
- Temporary management
- Training and Further Education
For further questions do not hesitate to contact UPstairs via phone (+43-680-332-92-71) or via e-mail (email@example.com).